Instructor: Öner Döşer
Self-directed course (4 months to complete)
Enroll in a self-directed course if you'd like to study at your own pace. Although there are no live meetings, you will benefit from a structured classroom with a myriad of educational resources and periodic guidance from the instructor.
Predicting the future is an intuitive need in human nature. The ability of astrologers to make predictions is one of the main reasons why astrology has stood the test of time. The skilled make more accurate predictions, and it is this skill that can lead to higher wisdom.
- To use the Ages of Man technique for determining longer periods within a lifetime
- Prediction by Fidaria, a planetary period system from Abu Mashar which is similar to the dasha system in Vedic astrology
- Direction by terms and bounds which describes the types of events and developments that take place during specific time periods
- Direction by triplicity in 25-year segments applied to each of the houses
- Integration of the above traditional predictive techniques
Öner Döşer, the founder of AstroArt School of Astrology, School of Astrology Publishing, and Astrology TV is an astrology consultant, author, and lecturer, who completed the Robert Zoller Medieval Astrology Course and has been rewarded with a Diploma in Medieval Astrology (AMA). He has written 37 books, 14 of them translated into English, and his articles have been published in The Astrological Journal, The Career Astrologer, and the ISAR website.
Öner has participated in several organizations abroad as a lecturer. He is a member of The Association of Professional Astrologers International (APAI), International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR) proficiency certificate holder, and Turkey Satellite of Organization for Professional Astrology (OPA). He is teaching at the AstroArt School of Astrology and giving periodical classes at Kepler College.
Öner teaches the following course: