Donors at all levels receive a thank you letter from Kepler College that acknowledges the donor by name, specifies the amount of the gift or value of the goods or service, notes any designated purpose or conditions, gives Kepler’s 501 c-3 status and tax exempt number, and acknowledges that the donor received no material or financial benefit for the gift.
Kepler College is a Non-Profit Corporation under IRS (501) c-3, and donations are tax deductible
With your donation, Kepler will be able to grow and build on its offerings of quality astrological education and services to the larger community. It is important to us that our donors, whether they have given cash or non-cash donations, receive full and lasting recognition for their generosity to Kepler unless a particular donor may feel otherwise. There are a number of ways in which Kepler would take great pride in recognizing the contribution made by an individual donor.
Depending on the level of donation, these possibilities include membership in one of a variety of different societies that merit permanent specific recognition on our website. Kepler College would appreciate the opportunity to consult with potential donors just prior to the making of the gift to ensure that the donor is recognized by the college in a way that is most appropriate.
The Kepler graduation program will honor all donors from the past two years. The Kepler website will contain the list of the cumulative donations for donors.
Levels of Kepler College Donor Recognition:
$10-$99 - Contributors
$100-$499 - Boosters
$500-$999 - Supporters
$1,000-$4,999 – Friends Society
$5,000-$9,999 – Cornerstone society and Fourth Magnitude Star Society
$10,000-$14,999 – Pillar Society and Third Magnitude Star Society
$15,000 - $24,999 - Second Magnitude Star Society
$25,000 – Founders’ Circle
$25,000-$49,999 – President’s Circle and First Magnitude Star Society
$50,000-$99,999 – Royal Star Society and Leadership Society
- Donors receive an opportunity to name an endowed scholarship, specialized endowed fund, or select a “Royal Star” name dedicated in your honor
$100,000-$149,999 – Stellar Milestone Society and “Pole Star” Donor
- Donors receive an opportunity to name an endowed scholarship, an endowed collection or section of the library, or select the “Pole Star” distinction dedicated in your honor
$150,000 - $249,999 – Pinnacle Society (Naming Opportunity)
- An opportunity to name a program offering, a restricted Endowment Fund, or Certificate Program Chair
$250,000 - $499,999 – Solar Society (Naming Opportunity)
- Donors receive an opportunity to name a program, "room" or area on the website, a Certificate Program Chair, or a restricted Endowment Fund
$500,000 - $999,999 – Galaxy Society (Naming Opportunity)
- An opportunity to name a "room" or area on the website, a Certificate Program Chair, or a restricted Endowment Fund
$1,000,000 and above – Cosmos Heritage Society (Naming Opportunity)
- In addition to opportunities presented at the previous levels, donors receive Permanent recognition in the Graduation/Donor Recognition Booklet
- An opportunity to name any future building.