DATE: Begins Sunday November 17, 2019 (5 Weeks)
Nov. 17 - Dec. 22, 2019 (no practicum Dec. 8)
TIME: 4:00-6:00 PM Pacific / 7:00-9:00 PM Eastern
A link to join the online class will be sent no later than one week prior to the workshop.
The practicums are open to everybody, but registration is limited. An opportunity to practice and refine techniques learned in Glasscock's “Horary Power” series, using your real horary questions in real time, with instant feedback from participants / querents.
Each practicum explores various types of horary question: Straight Option, Contingent Option, Either-or Option, Sequential Option and Reciprocal Option – including Non-Option and Multiple Question perspectives.
How each week works:
- Horary questions in each week's practicums are provided by students. (Erected for the spacetime information you provide with your or clients' questions.)
- When you or clients ask a question – and when you understand it and know which House you think rules it (but not before) that's the date, time and your location. (This may differ from the time you receive a question by email.)
- Example questions are also provided if students (rarely) don't bring horary questions.
- Once you have registered, feel free to email significant horary questions that arise – between now and August 11th.
- In each workshop, participants interactively analyze charts for inquiries using contemporary horary techniques.
- Leading questions explore why and where you derive your answers, and technical questions that occur.
- No matter your level or experience, you will be s-t-r-e-t-c-h-ed with additional interpretative factors which might not otherwise have been considered, that are pertinent and helpful for the querent.
Repeated practice analyzing and answering real horary questions with professional guidance is the surest, fastest way to gain confidence, clarity and insights into the amazing usefulness of this branch of astrology (especially for those familiar with the techniques covered in “Horary Power”).
- Excellent for astrologers already knowledgeable about horary techniques looking to expand their understanding, depth and familiarity with horary astrology.
- Weekly practice working on a variety of real horary questions – with Robert Glasscock's guidance.