DATE: Begins Sunday March 10, 2019 (5 Weeks)
TIME: 4:00-6:00 PM Pacific / 7:00-9:00 PM Eastern
A link to join the online class will be sent no later than one week prior to the workshop.
These 5 weeks are open to everybody, but registrations is limited. It’s an opportunity to further practice the techniques learned in “Horary Power” using actual horary questions in real time, with instant feedback from participants / querents – more extensively and with a greater number of charts than time allowed in the horary workshops.
Each week’s practicum explores a type of horary question: Straight Option, Contingent Option, Either-or Option, Sequential Option and Reciprocal Option –including Non-Option and Multiple Question perspectives.
Here is how each week works.
- Several days before each practicum, I send you one or more horary questions – provided by you! (I provide each horoscope from your spacetime information provided with your questions, so we’re all astrologically on the same page.)
- When you understand and ask your question – or when a client asks you – include the date, time and your location.
- Yes, I have example questions prepared for Week 1, but –
- If you know you plan to register, feel free to email me significant horary questions that come up for you, or from others – between now and May 1st. Then we can immediately begin reading actual horary questions.
- In each successive workshop, participants will interactively analyze and read charts for inquiries – using contemporary horary astrology.
- I’m there to ask leading questions exploring why and where you’re deriving your answers – and to answer technical questions as they arise.
- I then try to s-t-r-e-t-c-h us with additional interpretative factors, pertinent and helpful to the querent – which might not otherwise have been considered
Repeated practice answering real horary questions with professional guidance is the surest, fastest way to gain confidence, clarity and insight with the amazing usefulness of this branch of astrology (especially for those fresh from the techniques covered in “Horary Power”).
- are excellent for astrologers already knowledgeable about horary techniques – looking to expand their understanding, depth and familiarity with horary astrology, and
- give those seeking guided practice a weekly opportunity to work on a living variety of real horary questions – with Robert Glasscock's feedback.