Workshops held twice per month
$60 for 6 sessions beginning Feb 8, 2017
2nd & 4th Wednesdays from 2:00-3:00 pm
To help you stay on track with your plans, Kepler College is hosting a bi-monthly " business support discussion group.
The group can serve as:
- A "business buddy" to help stay accountable to your own intentions
- A "mastermind" to help you brainstorm solutions to challenges
- A place to get emotional support and encouragement from your peers
- Two meetings each month, one led by Donna Woodwell, one led by a rotating facilitator selected from the group
- Private Facebook Group for 24/7 discussion
Seating is limited, to keep the group focused and interactive.
- To make it accessible to all, we've priced the program at $60 for 6 sessions (can be renewed after 3 months if you want to keep going.)
- Sessions will be held the second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 2 pm Pacific time.
Donna Woodwell, M.A. received two Master’s degrees from the University of Texas at Austin, one in Journalism (Communication) and another in Latin American Studies (Her Bachelor’s from the University of Michigan was in the same.) Though Donna attended grad school to become a foreign correspondent, she had no idea how foreign she would get. An explorer of Western and indigenous philosophical, magical and shamanic practices, she brings ancient wisdom to re-enchant modern life.
Donna is a full-time consultation astrologer. She also teaches at Kepler and has written for major astrology websites including Astrology.com, MySign and Astrology Hub. A former member of the ISAR and NCGR boards, Donna also serves the astrology community by helping astrologer’s learn to better market their businesses in the internet age.
Find out more about Donna at www.donnaphilosophica.com