DATE: Friday, March 22, 2019
TIME: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm PDT / 12:00 - 6:00 pm EDT
Some of the questions we will explore this year include:
General questions about forecasting -
- How do you approach reading themes vs. predicting events?
- Where do you think free will and circumstance fit in?
- How do you find culture and living environment impacting your predictions for different clients?
(Scroll down and you'll find more information about the topics we'll touch on.)
Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the conversations. Each hour there will be a different set of astrologers focusing on a different field of astrological prediction. Our schedule:
THE PERILS AND PROMISE OF PREDICTION
SPEAKERS (all times are PDT)
9:00 AM PDT BUSINESS
11:00 AM PDT VOCATIONAL
|12:00 PM NATAL
What other types of questions will we be asking our guests?
The limits of predictions -
- How do you set your client's expectations?
- Do you talk about the prediction for a specific day vs. the long-term success ensuring from that day (for example, a wedding event vs. the marriage)?
- Do you track your predictions and their success or failure?
Issues with mundane predictions
- What value do you find in understanding historical ages and cycles?
- What do you think is the dominant chart for a major catastrophe related to a country, locality or individual?