DATE: January 6, 2018
TIME: 1:00 - 2:30 PM PST / 4:00 - 5:30 PM EST
Welcome to the Retrograde Storm! We are actually entering into a seven-year cycle of more intense retrograde periods – swinging from none to many. The last time this happened was the 1940s (during the second world war) and the 1980s (during the dissolution of the Soviet Union).
Join Kepler Instructor Donna Woodwell for this special reprise webinar as she discusses what’s happening, and how you can best work with the energies over the coming years.
- How retrograde motion works and why there have been so many planets retrograde at the same time;
- Why the dire warnings about retrogrades are often hype, but not always - how you can know the difference;
- How retrogrades affect each planet differently, and how that translates to you personally;
- Why retrograde shadow periods can affect us; and
- How retrogrades work in the astrological chart through the use of examples.
Though Donna Woodwell attended grad school to become a foreign correspondent, she had no idea how foreign she’d get. After exploring ancient and modern magical and mystical practices for more than 20 years, today she uses astrology to help folks discover – and live – their unique genius.
In addition to her private consultations, Donna’s taught astrology and esoteric studies at Kepler College and the University of Texas Informal Classes. She’s also written for major astrological websites including Astrology Hub, where she now the Managing Editor.
A longtime advocate for the astrological community, she’s served on the governing boards of two major astrological associations – the International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR) and the National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR).
Donna holds two master’s degrees from the University of Texas in Communication and Latin American Studies. Currently, Donna's penning a book about the modern-day applications of astral theurgy, how to work with celestial intelligences to enhance your life.