Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Pluto and Mercury - be careful as you enter the Retrograde Zone!
Help June 4, 2016
This Spring has seen 5 planets retrograde. And we aren't done. We are entering into a seven-year cycle of more intense retrograde periods. If you haven't had enough so far, join us for a special webinar on retrogrades by Donna Woodwell and Nick Dagen Best.
Our presentesr will discuss the astronomy and astrology of retrogrades, including
- How retrograde motion works and why there have been so many planets retrograde at the same time;
- Why the dire warnings about retrogrades are often hype, but not always - how you can know the difference;
- How retrogrades affect each planet differently, and how that translates to you personally;
- Why retrograde shadow periods can affect us; and
- How retrogrades work in the astrological chart through the use of examples.
Though Donna Woodwell attended grad school to become a foreign correspondent, she had no idea how foreign she’d get. After exploring ancient and modern magical and mystical practices for more than 20 years, today she uses astrology to help folks discover – and live – their unique genius. In addition to her private consultations, Donna’s taught astrology and esoteric studies at Kepler College and the University of Texas Informal Classes.
She’s also written for major astrological websites including Astrology Hub, where she now serves as Managing Editor. Currently, Donna's penning a book about the modern-day applications of astral theurgy, how to work with celestial intelligences to enhance your life.
Nick Dagan Best is an astrologer, researcher and speaker from Montreal. A writer of astrological books about historical events, mundane astrology & celebrity stars. Nick writes non-fiction literature using the astrological calendar as a set piece. He also has a software database of over 40,000 events and 10,000 births, which he began compiling in 1999 to research the lives of notable figures in politics, the arts, science, and sports.