In a fluid, multi-national world, many clients do not have birth times, a critical piece of information needed to accurately determine houses and the timing of events. Rectification puts your knowledge and skill with techniques that move the chart in time in order to identify the most likely birth time.
Primary Instructor: Carol Tebbs.
Intensive 10-week course with weekly meetings and a course website with additional resources.
This course does require a good knowledge of transits, progressions, directions and other methods of moving the chart in time.
In this course, students learn to select appropriate modern western techniques for adjusting the birth time to bring relevant natal chart patterns into alignment with appropriate astrological indicators to coincide with the known life events.
Weekly Topics Include:
- Problematic Issues: Assessing the Need for Birth Time Rectification
- How to Assess the Natal Chart Dynamics to Set the Stage for Rectification
- If the Birth Time Doesn’t Match Events, Why Does It Matter? Looking at first tier techniques.
- Arcing Planets to Angles Can Confirm Birth Time
- The Angles Set the Basis of Exact Timing in the Rectification Search. Widening the range of techniques for a broader search.
- Options for working with unknown birth times
- Put Rectification Theory into Practice: Student Presentations showing how they rectified a chart, the issues involved and their conclusions.