Intensive courses to develop your professional-level skills
Anyone can sign up to audit any of these courses (you will not have homework!) or take them for-credit toward a certificate or the diploma.
To check the calendar for the starting dates for the 10-week terms, click here
- 5 Week Course
- 10 Week Course
- Applied Philosophy
- Building A Practice
- Certificate: Alternate Traditions
- Certificate: Astromapping
- Certificate: Movement And Forecasting
- Certificate: Professional Development
- Focus On Natal Astrology
- Forecasting & Prediction
- History, Mythology And Literature
- Modern Astrology
- Required For Diploma
- Self Directed
- Topics/Medical Astrology
- Traditional Astrology
- Upcoming Courses
- Uranian & Symmetrical
10-week courses begin at the start of each term.
5-week courses (those ending with an "A" or "B") have different starting dates.
To ensure your learning, students have direct instructor interaction and feedback. In addition, students have
- Access to the student resource center
- Access to the Marion D. March Online Library
- Links every week to written articles, videos and/or presentations to deepen your understanding
- Links to additional optional materials that aren't required for the course, but are wonderful supplements to it
- Discussion forums where students work with the material for the week answering a question and responding to each other's answers
- Assignments, which may include quizzes that immediately allow you to check your own understanding and written assignments for instructor feedback
- Access to the course site for an additional 3 months after the course is complete
- Students in the Fundamental series also have an optional "lab" - a one-hour online session devoted to interpreting charts.