Intensive courses to develop your professional-level skills
Anyone can sign up to audit any of these courses (you will not have homework!) or take them for-credit toward a certificate or the diploma.
To check the calendar for the starting dates for the 10-week terms, click here
This course builds on the core basics learned in W101 by adding to the student's astrological toolkit. Each week will… Read More
The primary focus of this course is the practical application of what the student has learned. A good astrologer must… Read More
This course covers major techniques for predicting major life circumstances to show the flowering of the natal chart promise. 10-week… Read More
10-week courses begin at the start of each term.
5-week courses (those ending with an "A" or "B") have different starting dates.
To ensure your learning, students have direct instructor interaction and feedback. In addition, students have
- Access to the student resource center
- Access to the Marion D. March Online Library
- Links every week to written articles, videos and/or presentations to deepen your understanding
- Links to additional optional materials that aren't required for the course, but are wonderful supplements to it
- Discussion forums where students work with the material for the week answering a question and responding to each other's answers
- Assignments, which may include quizzes that immediately allow you to check your own understanding and written assignments for instructor feedback
- Access to the course site for an additional 3 months after the course is complete
- Students in the Fundamental series also have an optional "lab" - a one-hour online session devoted to interpreting charts.