Certificate Program and Professional Diploma in Astrology
Intensive courses to develop your professional-level skills
Every term includes both electives (some of which may only be offered once per year) and regularly scheduled courses on the Fundamentals of Natal Astrology. You can sign up to audit any of these courses (you will not have homework!), or take them for-credit toward a certificate or the diploma.
To check the calendar for the starting dates for the 10-week terms, click here
- Click here for information about enrollment and tuition.
- Click here for information on required materials for your course
To ensure your learning, students have direct instructor interaction and feedback. In addition, students have
- Accsess to the student resource center
- Access to the Marion D. March Online Library
- Links every week to written articles, videos and/or presentations to deepen your understanding
- Links to additional optional materials that aren't required for the course, but are wonderful supplements to it
- Discussion forums where students work with the material for the week answering a question and responding to each other's answers
- Assignments, which may include quizzes that immediately allow you to check your own understanding and written assignments for instructor feedback
- Access to the course site for an additional 3 months after the course is complete
- Students in the Fundamental series also have an optional "lab" - a one hour online session devoted to interpreting charts.
Winter term begins January 6
5-week courses (those ending with an "A" or "B") have different starting dates.
E400 Astronomy for Astrologers +
Astronomy and astrology have the same origins in the explorations and explanations of the visual sky.
Instructor: Bruce Scofield
Astronomy is the study of the nature, motions and history of the Earth's cosmic environment, astrology is the study of how the cosmic environment affects Earth and its inhabitants. In this course, specifically designed for Kepler College students, we… Read More
E260 Mesoamerican Astrology +
In Mesoamerican astrology, multiple units of time become signs. Learn how to work with this fascinating and unique tradition!
Instructor: Bruce Scofield, PhD
Independent Study - take any time
Students will have 6 months to complete this in-depth course.
There are four major, world-class astrological traditions: The Western astrological tradition that grew out of the Near East, Mediterranean and Arab cultures;… Read More
W100A Fundamentals: The Bridge Course ($190) +
If you already know some astrology, this course is designed to help develop the tools you need to create your own insightful interpretation without reaching for someone else's opinion.
Instructor: Enid Newberg
If you've studied astrology but still can't figure out how to put it together… Read More
If you find the chart just isn't talking to you and don't
E536A Ancient Predictive Techniques and Applications +
Predicting the future is an intuitive need in human nature. The ability of astrologers to make predictions is one of the main reasons why astrology has stood the test of time. The skilled make more accurate predictions, and it is this skill that can lead to higher wisdom.
Instructor: Oner Doser
Self-directed course (4 months to complete)
Predictive techniques like… Read More
E300 Astrological Heritage +
Instructor: Inga Thornell
Astrology has a rich heritage stretching back thousands of years. We sometimes think of astrology as just one thing, but different cultures asked different questions as they found meaning in the ever-changing sky. This class offers a survey of the history of astrology, primarily in the West.Read More
E510 Symmetry in Astrology 1 (Uranian astrology plus ...) +
This course considers a range of astrological techniques and methods that share a common principle – symmetry. Uranian Astrology and the use of midpoints are obvious examples. But there are many other common techniques such as the distribution of elements and qualities, traditional rulerships and anticia that also use symmetrical principles.
Instructor: Bruce Scofield .
Much of astrology is done using signs,… Read More
Jillian Clemmons, a graduate from the Kepler Certificate Program in the fall of 2017, posted this video on her website describing her experience at Kepler and how she feels about getting formal astrological education. She also has an article on her experiences setting up her astrological business.