This course covers additional tools to help you establish your successful astrology practice. It will provide business planning and financial strategies, practical information for professional development, and useful astrological techniques to refine and focus your business development efforts. Actual business charts will also be discussed.
5-week course begins on October 4, 2020
Weekly live meetings are on Sundays
TIME: 12:00 - 2:00 PM PDT / 3:00 - 5:00 PM EDT
Instructor: Omari Martin
Upon completion of this 5-week course the student will be able to:
1. Create a mission and vision statements
2. Identify education, training, and development opportunities
3. Use Vocational Astrology to identify vocational aptitude
4. Use Electional Astrology for business planning
Weekly topics include:
- Specifics of business plan preparation
- Considerations for products and/or services plan, marketing, and operating plans
- Financial planning
- Types of education, training and professional development that can help you establish your credentials with clients
- Analyzing your chart with regard to vocational aptitude and aspirations
- Using electional astrology to identify good times to file incorporation and financial papers, time major initiatives and sign contracts
Omari Martin, MAFM, LPMAFA, NCGR-PAA I is a certified professional astrologer and a life member of the American Federation Astrologers (AFA), President of The Friends of Astrology, Inc., Treasurer of the Astrology News Service, and Chairman of the board for Kepler College. He has a Level I certification through the National Council of Geocosmic Research – Professional Astrologer’s Alliance. He is a life member of the Organization for Professional Astrology, a certified teacher with the Church of Light – Brotherhood of Light lessons, and a certified integrative NLP practitioner through the Association for Integrative Psychology.
His academic credentials include a Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting degree from Howard University and a Master of Accounting and Financial Management degree from Keller Graduate School of Management. He is currently pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management specializing in Accounting at Capella University. He is the owner of SOULAR WISDOM™ a human personality and behavior consulting business that focuses on Natal and Electional Astrology and ASTROPRENEURSHIP® that provides consulting and coaching services to astrologers and other entrepreneurs for business development, profitability, and long-term strategic growth. He is an adjunct professor of accounting & finance at Harold Washington College in Chicago, IL.
Omari teaches the following courses: