Build Your Email Mailing List for Free with MailChimp
For several years, I’ve used an email marketing solution to send emails to my clients and others who’ve signed up for my mailing list. Each year when it’s time to renew my contract, I look around at the other email marketing companies to see what the competition has to offer.
This year, I fell in love with a monkey. MailChimp, which has been around since 2007, has rapidly become one of the top email-marketing solutions on the market. Its features include:
- Management of multiple email lists
- Easy to customize sign-up forms for websites, Facebook and other sites
- Pre-designed or DIY email temples for professional-looking mailings
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Simple reports to track and analyze the success of your email campaigns
- Too many others to list here
Even better, there’s a “Freemium” plan – up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails a month – is absolutely free! For many holistic business, this is more than you’ll ever need from your email service.
If you don’t have an email marketing solution yet, I highly recommend you sign up for a free MailChimp account and get started. (If you don’t have a website of your own yet, you can put a form on a Facebook page and start collecting names there.) If you do have an email marketing subscription, check out MailChimp and compare; you may save yourself several hundred dollars a year.
Do you have another service you have found useful?