Enid Newberg, MA Whole Systems Design, discovered astrology in the 1970s when she went with friends to listen to a lecture by Dane Rudhyar. From that point on she was hooked. She particularly enjoys introducing students to the dynamic aliveness of an astrological chart. She is also fascinated by astrology's history and philosophy as well as its intersection with magic, culture, and spirituality.
Enid became involved in the dream of creating an academic college where astrology would be openly taught and joined the board of Kepler College in 1993. She was president when the college first opened in 2000 through 2001. In November 2004, she rejoined the administration and was president again from 2006 until 2019. She is still a member of the Board of Trustees. She loves to teach and work with clients.
Enid is an instructor in:
- The Bridge Course for Astrological Fundamentals
- E520A Psyche and Soul: The Astrology of Identity and Character
- E520B Astrologies of Soul: Calling and Vocation
- E520C The Recurring and Evolving Soul 2nd ed.
- E522A Finding the Whole - Systems Thinking in Astrology
- M100 Chart Construction
- W101 Fundamentals I: Introduction
- W102 Fundamentals II: Interpretation Tools