Enid Newberg, MA Whole Systems Design. Enid has been a librarian, astrologer, childbirth educator, paralegal, IT and web developer and trainer, entrepreneur, administrator, and teacher.
In 1993, Enid became involved in the dream of creating an academic college where astrology would be openly taught and joined the board of Kepler College. She was president of the College as it opened from 2000-2001 and again from 2007-2019. In 2013, her interest in preserving and expanding an understanding of our astrological heritage led her to help establish the Alexandria iBase Project.
Enid particularly enjoys introducing students to the dynamic aliveness of an astrological chart. She is also fascinated by astrology's history and philosophy as well as its intersection with magic, spirituality, and culture. She loves teach and use astrology to help clients find creative insights.
Enid is an instructor in:
- The Bridge Course for Astrological Fundamentals
- E520A Psyche and Soul: The Astrology of Identity and Character
- E520B Astrologies of Soul: Calling and Vocation
- E520C The Recurring and Evolving Soul 2nd ed.
- M100 Chart Construction
- W101 Fundamentals I: Introduction
- W102 Fundamentals II: Interpretation Tools