When you are ready to follow your path toward an excellent astrological education, simply sign up before the course or the workshp begins. The intensive courses follow a specific schedule and have a course website with many additional resources. Workshops are online lectures that are most often held on Saturdays. We also offer one or two donation-supported community webinars each month. Click here to see what is currently available.
Some intensive courses are offered as a group of 2 or 3 courses that focus on a particular topic area. You will receive a Certificate acknowledging your work when you successfully complete these courses. You can also take our guided program that adds both breadth and depth to your understanding of astrology. Click here to see our range of intensive courses.
Intensive Courses (expect to spend up to 8-12 hours per week working on the material and attending the live online session)
- $40.00 one time registration fee for new students
- $530.00 1 full 10-week course
- $265.00 1 5 or 6-week course (2 of these shorter courses are considered the equivalent of one 10-week course)
- $150.00 (10 weeks / 1 unit) Math Levels I and II (chart calculation); if you find you cannot complete the course over two terms, you can repeat it for $75
- For a student currently enrolled in or who has completed in the Fundamentals (for M101) or Movement (for M102) certificates: $100
- Cost of Completing a 3-course certificate: Taking one course per term, it takes 9 months to complete the entire certificate. One full course is $530.00, so the entire certificate of 3 courses would cost $1,590.00.
- Cost of Completing the Guided Sequences for a Diploma: The Program Diploma requires 12 courses plus the two math calculation labs. Taking one class per term (except when completing the math) it would take 3 years to complete the entire certificate, for a total maximum cost of $6,510. The diploma automatically lets students skip NCGR Level I, II, and III tests and go directly to Level IV.
- A dedicated online course site with supplemental resources, additional readings, presentations, online discussion forums, assignments, and in many courses quizzes to help you test your own learning.
- Access to the "student lounge" which provides additional useful resources including the student handbook, online ephemeris, free-form online discussions.
- Recordings of the live sessions
- A 3-month subscription to the Marion D. March Electronic library which includes EEBO, an online research database with over 1,200 e-books from the 17th to early 20th centuries, the Alexandria iBase Project catalog, and links to additional valuable Internet resources.
- A 3-month subscription to the Kepler Community Center, where students can create their own study or interest groups using Kepler's online course software and conferencing service (for example, there is currently a Uranian Astrology study group).
When you are enrolled, you will be able to communicate with fellow students in your course through the online discussion forums and via email. After you have completed your registration, we will send you any additional information regarding your class (such as any additional information on books or other materials) at least one week prior to the start of class.
- Tuition for workshops: Workshops are lectures that range from 2 hours to 2 hours a week over several weeks and can cost between $25 and $295. The focus is on the live meetings. Whether or not they can attend a particular session, students will receive a link to download a copy of the recordied lecture.
- $20 Late fee when registering less than 5 days before the start of a 10-week course
- $10-$50 for books and other materials. Click here to see the booklist for the intensive courses.
Upon request, the 6 Fundamentals courses can each be taken over two terms. Payment must be received before starting the first term.
Students will be entered into their course at least one day prior to the start date of the course.
Enroll Now! You can pay through Paypal, Stripe, Square, by check or credit card.