- Explore various ways to enter and explore natal charts depending on the questions that clients present.
- Have the opportunity to use and improve their critical thinking skills.
- Use who, what, where, when and how questions to identify key issues in the chart.
- Examine and refine different ways to integrate the Sun, Moon and Ascendant factors in the chart.
- Locate major themes in the life.
- Use methods to explore and identify issues in relationships, employment, health, etc. via the natal chart.
- Understand the principal ethical issues connected with astrological sessions.
Students in this highly interactive 10-week course will meet online weekly to work on delineation. They will also have a course website for further materials and discussion.
Anyone is welcome to take this course. Students wanting to take the course for credit will need to complete weekly discussion forums and assignments.
W104 is optional for the Fundamentals certificate, but required for the diploma
W104 is recommended for any asttrologer intending to see clients