Every term includes both electives (some of which may only be offered once per year) and regularly scheduled Certificate courses. Live meetings will be recorded and students will receive a copy of the recording as part of their tuition.
- Click here for information about enrollment and tuition.
- Click here for information on required materials for your course
In addition to the lecture, these intensive courses have:
- Accsess to a student resource center
- Access to online library materials
- Links every week to written articles, videos and/or presentations to deepen your understanding
- Links to additional optional materials that aren't required for the course, but are wonderful supplements to it
- Discussion forums where students work with the material for the week answering a question and responding to each other's answers
- Some courses have quizzes that immediately allow you to check your own understanding
- Some courses have additional written assignments that are uploaded for direct instructor feedback
- Access to the course site for an additional 3 months after the course is complete
Students in the initial Fundamental series also have an optional "lab" - a one hour online session devoted to interpreting charts.